Get in touch

Transfers at the end of Year 12

Don’t compromise your future

At èAV, we offer:

  • Exceptional grade enhancement for mid-course transfer students
  • Well-established expertise in facilitating a smooth transition
  • Flexible, board-specific course options, including the opportunity to change subject choices

The curriculum reform is changing the landscape of sixth form education and many students will no longer be able to use AS level performance as a marker of progress during their A levels. We know that some students feel uncertain at the end of year 12 following the academic leap from GCSE and that top-class university ambitions can suddenly seem a bit harder to reach. Without AS levels it is easier to bury your head in the sand and ignore these feelings, but of course this will not pay off long-term.

Although they do not hold the same gravitas as external exams, school internal exams remain important and can be a key indicator of final A level grades.

If you are concerned about your progress, there is still time to consider your options. èAV are flexible in accommodating students and it is possible to enrol right up until the start of term in September. Our well-qualified tutors will go the extra mile to support transfer students and our Directors of Studies ensure that each and every student receives expert guidance in their UCAS application alongside their studies.

Get Expert Advice

Our staff are available now on the phones to give you expect advice on your transfer options. Select from one of our three study centres below.




"I would like to say a big thank you to my teachers. Everyone at èAV has been so warm towards me and my teachers are so friendly and willing. They also adapt to learning styles and have been sensitive about responding to my needs; they provide extra help when I need it but also give me space to absorb new topics or information when I need that"


Grades achieved at èAV: AAA Progressed to: King's College London (Biology)


Request a Prospectus, Book an Open Event or Make an Enquiry